Dishing With Kitty
by Judith Beerman
Originally published by The Georgetown Dish December 13, 2021
Internationally acclaimed writer and long-time Georgetown resident, Kitty Kelley is renowned for her bestselling biographies of the most influential and powerful personalities of the last 50 years.
Having captivated my friends with her insights into Frank Sinatra, Oprah and the Kennedys, the always charming and witty author graciously dishes with us!
1. Favorite spot in Georgetown?
The gardens and grounds of Dumbarton Oaks.
2. What place to visit next?
I dream about returning to Provence.
3. What’s last book you read that you recommend?
Not last book read but two of recent best: A Gentleman of Moscow by Amor Towles and Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter.
4. What or who is greatest inspiration?
Those who reach outside themselves to help others like First Responders, Doctors Without Borders, MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Drivers), et. al.
5. Whom would you invite to next dinner party?
Dr. Fauci—to thank him.
6. What did you discover re: self during pandemic?
I look better masked!!
7. Spirit animal?
A cat, of course.
Leave a Comment